Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
Anyone is welcome to attend COAAB, but not all can be members of this August Synod of Leaders.
To become a Member of COAAB, you must:
1. Register for the Annual COAAB Congress in September and submit the registration fee. No membership will be process without submitting the registration fee.
2. Each member is expected to become a covenant partner and sow at least a $50 or more as a seed offering a month into the congress. The registration fee should be paid annually whether you are able to attend or not. It serves as an annual membership fee for members of COAAB. An annual fellowship card will be issue annually to all members who have been sowing and registering each year for the congress.
3. Agree to the Concordat, Statement of Ethics, Doctrinal Standard and submit copies of your credentials (license/deacon license, presbyterial ordination and episcopal/affirmation) using the form on this page. You can submit your credentials online via email to [email protected]. Use the form on this page to express your consent to the above. You will be asked to submit letters or have letters submitted attesting to your fitness by co-labors in ministry and or bishop whom know you personally. The Membership & Ordination Committee will walk you through the process. A background check maybe requested, especially if you plan to leadership in COAAB. You will be asked to attend a freshman bishop's class either virtually or in-person during COAAB.
4. Commit to support COAAB through your prayers, attendance at the COAAB Annual Congress and other COAAB events and financial gifts as you are able.
5. Receive receipt of your acceptance as a member from the Office of the Archbishop-Metropolitan of the Congress and/or the Membership and Ordination Committee
6. You will be initially received as a probationary member until the midterm or annual congress when you will be received in during a reception and covenant ceremony in September as a full member.
Use the form below to Apply for membership. Please note you must also register to attend the annual congress to complete the process. No membership will be process without first submitting the membership fee. The membership fee (Annually $250) is used to do a background check on you. Refusal to submit to a background check is grounds for refusal of membership in this synod. The Scripture tells us that we should KNOW them that labor among us!
Once you are approved for membership, you will be expected to register and attend the Congress annually. You do not have to be a member to attend the congress. But you have to apply for membership in order to receive our ordination and consecration and other benefits.
The Membership Fee is non-refundable! If you submit a membership request without the fee it will not be process. Once the fee has been submitted then a member of our membership & ordination will contact by phone & or email to seek your permission for a background check and to introduce you to COAAB.
If you are already consecrated, submit your documents to [email protected]
Send your letters of request for consecration to [email protected] as well as proof of your ordination as elder/presbyter in the Lord's Church.
Use the general fund link to submit membership fee
Membership is open to Bishops, Apostles and other clerics who desire to be apart of an ecumenical gathering of Pentecostal, Non-denominational and Christian leaders. Who believes in and respect both the office of Bishop and the office of Apostle. Who are in agreement with the 2013 Congressional Resolution of the C.O.A.A.B.
Apostles and Bishops have full membership in C.O.A.A.B. Synod of Episcopates and all other clerics and laity have associate membership.
Membership and Ecumenical Partnership is open to reformations, communions, and churches who would like to share in our mission.
Fellowships and Communions wishing to Join COAAB
Fellowships wishing to join COAAB are asked to submit a $500 registration fee. The fee is due annually.
Fill out the form on this page!
Agree to our Concordat, Ministerial Ethics, and Doctrinal Statements
Agree to follow our ordinal and order when it comes to training and vetting bishops, if you wish them to enjoy our apostolic succession and if they wish to have their succession recognized by our ecumenical partners.
>>COAAB and the fellowship will discuss the relationship between the two entities based the canons of COAAB as part of the membership application process.<<
Fellowships should use the general fund button on donate page to submit the registration fee for your fellowship and to make any donation to the work of COAAB. Besides the annual fee of $500, each fellowship should make a donation towards the Midterm Congress session in any amount.